8 Things Sports Parents Need to Bring to a Tournament
- Blister Band-Aids– For the pair of new shoes your athlete thought was a good idea to break in at the tournament.
- Extra Shoe Laces – for the laces that break in the old shoes your kid refuses to give up or for the ones that always seem to come undone in new shoes.
- Refillable Water Bottle & Bio Steel High Performance Sports Mix – Because buying sports drinks at the game is inevitable.
- On-Court Snacks – because the ones they sell at the gym won’t be as healthy and they’re super expensive
- List of Cell Phone Numbers – for the coaches and other team parents.
- Paper Copy of Gym Locations – in case your phone battery dies.
- Deck of Cards – for the time between games or the long waits at restaurants.
- Extra Set of Car Keys – in case yours get lost in the chaos.
If you’d like your sports story to be considered for a future book or for use on our blog, submit it here. We’ll pick and publish our favourites!
Stephanie uses easy-to-understand principles—simple, relevant, practical solutions for dealing with mediocrity at work, at home and on the athletic field—without quick fix schemes.